I know I always say that lonelyness is underrated, but now I need by a hand be hold.
Wherever I look I see couples and I ask myself what am I doing wrong.
I don't really want a shoulder to mourn my sorrows,
I'm just wondering why everyone feels better when they have found their soul mate,
in my opinion we just get carried away by convictions.
Maybe this feeling of belonging make us stronger, fight for someone, not being alone...
Wherever I look I see couples and I ask myself what am I doing wrong.
I don't really want a shoulder to mourn my sorrows,
I'm just wondering why everyone feels better when they have found their soul mate,
in my opinion we just get carried away by convictions.
Maybe this feeling of belonging make us stronger, fight for someone, not being alone...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarMaybe, it's not about a conviction or getting a reason to fight for someone... in the first place, at least.
ResponderEliminarIt's a matter of loneliness...
Maybe, it's not about a conviction or getting a reason to fight for someone... in the first place, at least.
ResponderEliminarIt's a matter of loneliness...