Everything's changing. Makeup wont change myself.
I don't wanna be her, I'm sick of overthink.
I see my reflection wherever I go.
I know some people feels as I do.
I know how I came in, but I don't know how to come out.
Pain is growing, fear is holding me.
So many fights inside I can't deal with.
I'm just writing some feelings, to try to bring them down.
I'm not looking for compassion, I don't hope you to understand me.
Trying to expel my demons, writing to relieve.
I don't wanna be her, I'm sick of overthink.
I see my reflection wherever I go.
I know some people feels as I do.
I know how I came in, but I don't know how to come out.
Pain is growing, fear is holding me.
So many fights inside I can't deal with.
I'm just writing some feelings, to try to bring them down.
I'm not looking for compassion, I don't hope you to understand me.
Trying to expel my demons, writing to relieve.
Grazie di seguirmi, ti seguo anche io :)
ResponderEliminar