You don't understand me, you can't understand me. I've been so much time with this pain inside, don't even try to fix me.
It all started a few years ago, many comments which attacked me, oh I repeat you guys, it's not your fault.
I'm against myself.
You only hurt me with your argues, your conclusions... I'm alright, I can only be saved by myself. I know I'm driving without control, in a way with many drivers, is just that I can't stop right now. Too many times hidding myself, trying to be the good girl you always wanted to be, I'm not like them, I'm just unfixable.
It all started a few years ago, many comments which attacked me, oh I repeat you guys, it's not your fault.
I'm against myself.
You only hurt me with your argues, your conclusions... I'm alright, I can only be saved by myself. I know I'm driving without control, in a way with many drivers, is just that I can't stop right now. Too many times hidding myself, trying to be the good girl you always wanted to be, I'm not like them, I'm just unfixable.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario