Ir al contenido principal

XII - Visitas a deshora, segunda parte.

Here I am again, in my cave, listening to stories or memories that are hidden behind the crackling flames.
The night begins to invade everything, fog falls, covering the last of the corners.
The chairs arranged on the table, instead of surrounding the fireplace.
The flame, in all its splendor, illuminating the room, instead of being consumed by your stories, those I enjoyed listening to, even though they were not true.
My favorite childhood game, the forbidden game, now I dare not to approach them.
This time I'm alone, I have nothing to hide myself , the flames are reflected in me instead of its amber shield.
Fireproof flames devour, like time, the best of your memories, of the few that I keep, which I save.
Face to face, supporting how the fire crossed us, while the drowned windows merged with the wall.
Any hour of the morning was enough to hear a few punches at my door.
We spun the needles in my open and your close of eyes.
I try to rekindle the fire, but I burn myself. This one is more unpredictable, indomitable.
The embers are still there, latent, they could not create a flash, but they still retain heat.
The flames created the illusion of closeness, but they died everytime you left.
The fire loses its strength, but I'm not sure If I want to feed him again, my hands still keep burns.
I remain seated, mesmerized by the disorderly dancing flames, which lose musicality.
I wanted to leave the mind blank, to order my emotions, but I'm still wondering why did you decide to hear the whispers rather than my own voice. Why?


Comentarios

  1. u r write so well
    very deep thinker u r
    http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very nice blog !! I like what you write, very inspiring !
    www.rizarelrizzo.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Love beats.

I know I always say that lonelyness is underrated, but now I need by a hand be hold. Wherever I look I see couples and I ask myself what am I doing wrong. I don't really want a shoulder to mourn my sorrows, I'm just wondering why everyone feels better when they have found their soul mate, in my opinion we just get carried away by convictions. Maybe this feeling of belonging make us stronger, fight for someone, not being alone...

I - Visitas a deshora, primera parte.

Winter comes, with him, vague memories. Mist into nothingness, cold, icy rock where we dance whole nights on. Butterflies in my stomach, shortness of breath, your hands, as cold as frost, your back, the place where I shelter on. It was so cold, so warm at once. Playing, laughing, as if we were a couple of kids. As if the world did not matter, as if all problems remain under our feet. Elusives looks, we could not let anyone our secret know. Replicating confidant bells at midnight, the guardian of my door, Don't know if  you will wait on the pathway again, In the middle of the woods you will take me by the hand, and we'll get lost in the dark. Nights listening to the crackle of flames, and a pair of chords lighting the shades. We were aimlessly, retracing our steps. Playing worns. Until the first ended the game.